FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - loyal3 free stock trades with credit/debit card
Old Apr 28, 2014, 5:13 pm
vegasthegreat

I'm seeing a lot of name calling and anger and accusations, its really sad.

Are there risks? Of course. Just like you increase the odds of dying in a car accident by taking a trip to the store to PAY FEES to buy vr, but nobody has a problem with that, other than it no longer being available. Oh, and if you bought a vr and someone with a random number generator cashed it in....

Be smart, do research on ANY AND EVERY stock before you buy, and mitigate your risk by validating around 1330 eastern time that you are comfortable selling at the current price and you can virtually lock in your gains. Now a large volume mover like msft might be less effective for that but there are plenty of offerings on there that are less active during the trading day.

I'm stationed in Okinawa so there are no other feasible ms techniques other than ap. In the last five weeks my results:

7 total buys=17,500 aa miles
175,000 miles from that amount of initial spend
$700+ capital gains

Check my math but at one cent per mile that's about 2500 dollars gain. I haven't lost on a single transaction yet because I can float several thousand. Held eigi for about a month to avoid loss and all worked out just fine. That's not even taking into consideration that if you buy on your statement closing date for your cc, you have an entire billing cycle and payment cycle til that bill is due. I xferred into my Ameritrade and made HUNDREDS more not counted here (aka margin trading).

Say what you will, hell I'm HAPPY some of you are so opposed, keeps it around for me!
My only downside is 2pm eastern is my 3am. Totally screws my sleep pattern and at 36yrs old that hurts, but free money is free money, and I'm going to cash it in!