FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Schedule Change Affects Award Flight (Seeking Advice)
Old Apr 27, 2014, 3:23 pm
ANC

Programs: AS MVPG, CO, NW(now DL), Flying Blue
I could just now start my own thread. "AA schedule change, albeit it a small change, causes huge assed ordeal" Currently waiting for AS to call me back with the bad news, Ive already done my homework today theres no F award space on the 17th or 18th or even Y space for that matter, its just a matter of if my award seats migrated to the 17th or the 18th. The change is a mere 2 hours and no big deal...or is it? Changed from 1055pm PHX-MIA to 1230am PHX-MIA. Note that it changes the day of departure and throws the whole trip into utter chaos especially when you are inbound to PHX from elsewhere. Now I arrive at PHX at around 7pm on OCt 17th but depart PHX at 1230am on the 17th. Even if they find Y space Im going to demand 10K miles credited to the account or refuse the whole entire award. WHats the point of an F award if only 3 out of 8 RT segments are in F. Its bad enough before this I was at 4