FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Official “I Got Upgraded” Thread: JFK-LAX/SFO/SEA
Old Apr 20, 2014, 8:17 am
DL2SXM
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Originally Posted by NYCsoundguy
Medallion Complimentary Upgrades are now available on flights between Hawaii and Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, or Seattle. But in light of significant investments in our coast-to-coast BusinessElite® experience, which include premium amenities like fully flat-bed seats, Westin Heavenly® In-Flight Bedding, on-demand entertainment, and premium dining, we no longer offer Medallion Complimentary Upgrades on flights between New York-JFK and Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Seattle.

How on earth can this be true??? "coast-to-coast BusinessElite® experience, which include premium amenities like fully flat-bed seats, Westin Heavenly® In-Flight Bedding, on-demand entertainment, and premium dining,...."

Look what I'm booked on for two weeks from now.... I did a K+SWU into OU. I don't really understand how this can be. Same for the 7:15A(DL442)...but there's 9+ left in OU for anyone!!! Can't remember when the 763 used to fly this route. Used to be daily, then just disappeared. I'm afraid some day a 739 will start showing up...

Do we still get the Westin blankets/pillows?

Since I'm now confirmed in OU, does anyone know if I can do a SDC for a 752 24hours out?

I'm booked on a 752 for the return. Seems the only NS SEA-JFK are only 752's to kennedy, but a mix of 752/757(7rows) out of JFK. No surprise any of the 752's had any no OU availability

[IMG][/IMG]
When you booked it, was it with the BE equipped 757? If not, you might not have a chance at changing to a BE equipped plane. I did the same as you, booked JFK to SEA in K and used miles to upgrade. If the planes happen to get downgraded to a first class config, then I plan on calling and politely asking to be switched to a 757 with BE or to fly through LAX or SFO on a BE configured plane. Delta is pretty good with these things and making changes, as long as it makes sense.