FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ENOUGH ALREADY with the congas. Please keep them in The Buzz
Old Apr 10, 2000, 4:58 pm
Rudi
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
a big thank you to jhpluma for posting his referral-begging all over the board and to whirlygig et al (et al = those of us commenting/replying/argueing in the same threads directly to those postings and so bringing them on top of the list again and again).

I am surprised that even very frequent experienced members like doc (and others) replied several times to jhpluma causing that 'reappearance' effect.

it is a real thank you from me, because your actions may finally lead this bulletin-board-community to return to the roots and good old times of this board (discussing/posting Frequent Flier business/miles/points and sharing FlyerTalkers-personal stories/experiences doing favours to each other, and having fun together).

I hope this latest spammings will lead to get finally and clompletely rid of all those irrelevant time-consuming and wasting, unrewarding/unworthy conga lines and 'get a free night at ...' or 'do you prefer french or english' or 'may be you missed the latest headlines'!

If this will be, somewhen, the result of these latest happenings on our board I will be really gratefull for what you jhpluma et al just have done.