FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stores that sell $500 GCs(up to 2019)
View Single Post
Old Mar 25, 2014, 12:53 am
repvip

Originally Posted by chuckywang
You must have a lot of free time, geez. Go someplace to buy prepaid visa card, go to walmart or grocery store to buy MO, go to bank to deposit it. Time and gas just doesn't seem worth it.
Do you have anything constructive to add?

For those that are new, this seems to be one of the best routes to go. Especially if you don't want to get burned. Or CVS is not available. You can meet minimum spend requirements easy, while still getting your feet wet in the world of MS.

I don't understand what your (and a lot of other "experienced" users) MO is. Are you fluffing your post count? Bragging? Or just demeaning others?

People like you are the ones on here bragging about how great their MS game is, how much they make because they are such a heavy hitter, and then you wonder why you have a ton of newbies coming along who are wanting to know what it is you do. You can't have it both ways.

Your post makes it sound like you either MS online exclusively, or you simply abuse CVS to the max.

If FT is going to limit newbies to the MS forum, perhaps they should start a newbie MS forum that has limited access as well--for newbies by newbies...

This thread has benefited me, and I thank everyone who has contributed. Perhaps we can get back on topic?

What about Associated Foods grocers? I have seen the VGC's, but have yet to try it out.