FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Citi card miles not transferred to AAdvantage accounts [Consolidated]
Old Mar 11, 2014, 10:37 pm
kwbtraveler

Programs: UA 1K, PC Plat, SPG Gld, HH Gld, MR Gld
I'm in the exact same situation as you. I have 3 Citi cards (Plat personal and Biz from Dec 13 & Exec from Feb 14). My Biz card is the one not posting and Plat personal no problem. First statement of Exec closes on 13th, so your data point makes me feel a little better since your miles posted to your AA acct.

Originally Posted by Splittin' Aces
Having the same issue with the Citi Biz MC. Opened in December, have now had three statements with zero miles reported to AA (including the 50,000 bonus). Called AA today at the number in the wiki and opened a case. Was told to wait 5-7 business days for the miles to post. Will call back end of next week and update thread when the miles post. Interesting thing was the AA (not Citi) rep knew how many other Citi cards I has from her computer.

Side note: Applied for the Citi Executive MC in Feb. That first statement has posted and the miles for the statement have posted (haven't spent the 10K yet to earn the 100,000, but the regular spending miles have posted). So maybe it is the first MC after some sort of reset date at AA. Who knows - it is Citi afterall.