Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

AA Citi card miles not transferred to AAdvantage accounts [Consolidated]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 10, 2014, 8:06 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
If you have a BUSINESS card and do not see Miles credited to your AAdvantage account, please post in this thread in the AA forum: CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum Mastercard - Loyalty Points Post but 0 Miles

See also this thread: Business Extra Ending 15 Dec 2023, AAdvantage Business program coming

Print Wikipost

AA Citi card miles not transferred to AAdvantage accounts [Consolidated]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2017, 1:36 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by junks2010
Both of my bonuses (personal and business) posted the same day as the earned miles from purchases last month.
Thanks, good to know -- that was what I had expected would happen. I was surprised both did not post at the same time after the statement cut. I talked to someone at Citi who said the bonus would post in 1-2 business days. She suggested the delay was due to the statement closing on a Friday, and the weekend days not being business days. But the spend miles did post on Saturday, so I am not sure this makes sense. Maybe bonuses are batched separately, and only on weekdays? That would explain why it would normally be the same day as the spend miles post, but not always. Will post again if bonus miles show up.
Old Jun 9, 2017, 6:30 am

Programs: SPG Gold, AA Gold
To update, the bonus miles reported on my June 2 statement have still not posted to my AAdvantage account, despite the purchase miles on that statement posting immediately. Citi now says to wait another statement cycle for the bonus miles to post through. We'll see.

Further update: yay! bonus miles appeared in my AA account today, 6/12, 10 days after statement close and 9 days after the purchase miles posted. Not sure what accounts for this pattern but I am glad not to have to wait a whole additional statement cycle.

Last edited by Maykita; Jun 12, 2017 at 11:43 am Reason: Update
Old Feb 6, 2023, 11:29 pm

This thread seems to be quiet but posting here anyways. Opened a new Biz AA Card and hit min spend for bonus, statement closed on Feb 2 reflecting the bonus miles being awarded along with the normal spend miles. The normal spend miles posted almost right away on my AA account, however, the bonus miles are not yet reflected on AA.com.
Old Dec 6, 2023, 8:10 am

Hi, dascc
I'm facing the same issue. Did you resolve the problem eventually? Can you share how you did so?
Old Dec 7, 2023, 1:58 pm

Originally Posted by thyeros
Hi, dascc
I'm facing the same issue. Did you resolve the problem eventually? Can you share how you did so?
I'm having the same issue. Miles for purchases got credited to my AA business account, but the bonus miles did not (even though they showed as being credited on my statement).
Old Dec 12, 2023, 8:51 pm

AA Business bonus not posting?

Hi all,

I've applied for Citi Business two months ago and according to the statement I've earned the bonus, however the miles are nowhere to be seen in my personal AA account. As of now it's been 3 weeks and I've only received Loyalty Points. I was told by a rep it's in https://aadvantagebusiness.aa.com/ and I was only able to see the miles earned from purchases not the bonus and there was no option to even transfer back to personal account. Is anyone else having this issue?
Old Dec 13, 2023, 5:53 am

There may be something in the main thread. The AA page says you can transfer from the business account, but I'm new to this program.
Old Dec 13, 2023, 9:20 am

Admin, I think we need a new post for this. This is regarding the new business program and I would imagine in a month or two it will be flooded with the same question. CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum Mastercard - Loyalty Points Post but 0 Miles

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.