FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Royal First Class Lounge and Royal Orchid Spa information and access.
Old Mar 1, 2014, 9:42 am
dsquared37
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by oberhammert
So we're flying FRA-BKK-HKT with a 3.40hrs connection time in BKK.

Last time the Assistant wasn't helpful in getting us into the F-Lounge, trying to convince us it is "just behind immigration" :roll eyes:

This time we'd like to try it by ourselves

When the buggy-ride from gate is done instead of going through immigration we make our way up the escalator mumbling "transfer-desk" and random international destinations if asked about tickets. - is that right?

When it's time to go to our domestic boarding gate - how do we get downstairs again? I think last time i saw going-down-only-escalators?

Thanks for your help!
You've read my posts!

That's surely the way to get to the 3rd floor... the F lounge staff have the final say in terms of entry.

When you want to head back to the immi area to access the domestic departure concourses simply leave the lounge, turn left and, just shy of the information desk/transfer security, turn right down the 'hallway' and take the escalator down to the 2nd floor.

If you haven't already done it pick up your BP at the dom transfer desk which is on the 2nd floor there (unlike the int desk which is on the 3rd floor) and go through immigration into the domestic A/B concourses.