FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How do you not feel gross during/after flights?
Old Feb 20, 2014, 4:06 pm
tcl

Location: In a hotel somewhere trying to repack everything I brought (and bought) in to a carry-on smaller than my last one.
Programs: UA, Asia Miles, Southwest, IHG
Originally Posted by rsqrott

The Olay face cloths are awesome. I always keep these in my tank bag and slipping one into your carry on is a great idea. Cleanser and cloth all in one, toss when you're done. Great for washing up and refreshing yourself after a flight...thanks for the suggestion tcl!
I prefer the foaming ones that need water because I find that the waterless ones (aka baby wipes) leave a film and fragrance on my face that makes me feel worse than not having washed my face at all. I also like having one of the ultra lightweight/throw away type of thin cotton facecloths to dip in warm water and put on my face during the flight. I used to bring the Evian spritzes but my 3-1-1 baggie is full.

I also almost always have a mini tub of vaseline in my carry-on somewhere that I use for lip moisturizer and as a cuticle moisturizer.

On long flights I usually bring a pair of elastic-waisted lightweight cotton PJ pants. I prefer them over yoga pants because they are more modest. I may have leggings but would only wear those with a tunic top or a skirt I can pull over them. Otherwise I just wear loose trousers.

If you have space in your carry-on, bring a pair of Isotoner terry ballet slippers with the rubber bottom. Don't forget to bring an extra plastic bag to put it in. These are easy to wash and dry and prevent your feet from touching the icky bathroom floor while also providing a secure grip while walking around the plane.