FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - kosher in ba first
View Single Post
Old Feb 3, 2014, 2:26 pm
FF

Programs: BA GGL / AAdvantage Million Miler + Plat / TK Gold (not any more) / Hilton Diamond (via GGL)
Originally Posted by Sam_AE
Anyone have any recent BA experience with Kosher meals? I'm flying LHR-YYZ in first. I have a 4 hour layover in LHR -- is there still an option to request a kosher meal while in the LHR lounge on the day of travel?
You'll be able to order a full meal in the Concorde Room (PM me if you need the number to call - you can request it when you get there but it's better to call in advance if you can) and if you really like what you get in the lounge they'll probably be OK with you taking another one with you for the flight (and/or a breakfast if you prefer).

On board you'll get a lunch plus afternoon tea. If you can tell us about when you'll be travelling we might be able to find out what the menu will probably be. Could be fish or meaty starter and same for the main. I had an absolutely amazing starter last month of sliced duck breast with cranberries and grapefruit - and the main was lamb. The "tea" was two very hefty wraps - with saltbeef and Coronation Chicken.

Hope that helps!