FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Changes to MileagePlus Award and Upgrade Policies - Eff. 3-Feb-2014
Old Jan 31, 2014, 9:28 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Booked this online 2 hours ago

LAX-ICN//ICN-FRA-MXP//MXP-IST-YYZ 120K and $110.50

Could not get VCE to work - site would show the segment but once I selected it I got error screen.

However MXP worked fine despite instead of showing available flights when booking multi-city, it gave me an all white calendar and the available flights when looked up under city pairs on more desirable dates disappeared altogether

After ticketed, called to try to move the date on the ICN-FRA-MXP portion. The agent took less than 30 sec to tell me she would transfer me to the RTW desk... Hang up and be done with it.

500K miles gone since Dec.

Is the cut off at EST time or Central time?

Originally Posted by cesco.g
Just talked to GS res. Agent shared, they have been inundated with calls and she has been "searching for premium award space all day long".
Meanwhile, .bomb shows fake LH C-award space on several days for next month. None bookable.
Deceiving and frustrating!
That was what happened to me when I tried to have ICN-FRA-VCE. They showed available but after "selected" I got error screen.

Luckily ICN-FRA-MXP while having similar issues, there was available despite the all white calendar.

Last edited by iluv2fly; Feb 1, 2014 at 9:15 am Reason: merge