FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MQDs combine from multiple Amex Plat cards
Old Jan 25, 2014, 9:08 am
remyontheroad

Programs: DL DM
MQDs combine from multiple Amex Plat cards

I was wondering about this and searched here first, then went digging on dl.com.

It seems to me that if you have 2 DL Plat Amex cards (one biz and one personal), you will be exempt from the moment your combined spend goes over 25K.

It's a pleasantly, non-irritating aspect of this program.

The counter on the website is definitely only showing one card, so I suppose it might require a call or tweet to get it applied, but that seems pretty clear from the rules, right?

Anyone have any experience with this yet? (or is it too early in the year?)

The exact wording is:

Originally Posted by DL.com
Eligible Purchases made by Additional Card Members on the Basic Card Member’s Eligible Card will count toward the Eligible Purchase threshold. For purposes of calculating the Eligible Purchase threshold, Eligible Purchases will be combined across multiple Eligible Cards of the Basic Card Member if those Card accounts are linked to the same SkyMiles number. Eligible Cards are the following: Delta SkyMiles Options Credit Card, Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, Platinum Delta SkyMiles, Delta Reserve Credit Card, Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card, Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card, Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card and Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card from American Express. This benefit extends to Basic Card Members only (Additional Card Members are not eligible). Offer terms and conditions subject to change.
link is here