FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Guide: PHL / Philadelphia International Airport - MCT, Connection, MCT, etc.
Old Jan 13, 2014, 2:08 pm
jiffer21225

Originally Posted by doctor15
Coming from BWI, I assume you are on an express carrier and will almost certainly land in F. It is doable, but keep in mind boarding will start at least 30 minutes before. You will need to wait for the shuttle from the F terminal, take a short ride, then it still could take another 5 minutes to get to the gate.

I would recommend the 3.5hr option.. particularly if that is the only flight to CUN of the day or it is very important to get there on time.

I want to thank everyone for the advice. I think I am leaning towards the CLT flight to Cancun. I would love to get there earlier but CLT sounds like a airport that would be easier to navigate through.

The return flight I am on the fence. I am not sure which way to go. A 2 hour layover in CLT which sounds like a easier airport to layover in or a 2 1/2 hour layover in PHL which can be a more difficult to layover in. Both flights leave Cancun 30 minutes apart.

What do you guys think?