FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Funniest things you have read on Tripadvisor
Old Dec 31, 2013, 12:16 am
CMK10
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I love so much about this review I couldn't cut it down, from the Hilton Princess Managua, Nicaragua:

Even tough this hotel belongs to the Hilton brand there are things that does not meet the expectations. The staff is kind however they don't consider that the guest needs a paceful room to rest. I booked a room for 3 nights, the last one was a friday night, and when I arrived to my room (117) by night the music of the downstairs party was so loud that it was impossible to me to sleep. Why they assign rooms in the first floor if they are going to have a party? For sure they know that it is impossible to sleep because when I complained about the music they don't denied the problem. They just offered me a room change, however it is very annoying to change the room by midnight when what you want is to sleep and when you have to leave the room early in the morning next day to take a flight. Of course that I complained and I denied to pay that night because it is not fair, the hotel prefer to make a good money renting the ballroom instead of provide a good service to their guests that we are also paying for the room. When I arrive to the 5th floor room I found out the window have an aperture that allowed the noise from the pool to come inside of the room! The issue it is an old construction that needs new modern windows. Hotel totally no recommendable, there are better hotels at the same price.