FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Will delta honor a pricing glitch?
View Single Post
Old Dec 26, 2013, 2:00 pm
GoHogsAR

Programs: Delta KM/DM, Hyatt GP Plat, HHonors Gold
I'm 800 miles short of keeping PM, so Tuesday night I booked a MR from XNA to JAN for this Saturday. Fare was $376 but I used a $400 voucher. This morning I still had the ITA window open so I refreshed the results to see what the fare had gone to, and to my surprise it was down to $94. I put in a few other cities and was finding sub-$100 fares on all of them, so naturally I came to the MR forum to see what was going on. I must have been in towards the end because I initially couldn't get the pricing I was seeing on ITA to come up on Expedia, but after playing around a little more I was able to book TUL-HNL this weekend for $258 in First.

I was also able to book a family trip we had been planning to DC next year. Y tickets were $276 when I looked last week but I was able to book all four in F for $216 total. Those were the only two bookings I got in before the fares went back up.

Interestingly, my flights from TUL to MSP on Saturday, and XNA-ATL later this year are showing S class so I'll get reduced earning on those segments. The F segments are A class.