FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Official Delta 767-300ER Interior Mod Tracking Thread
Old Dec 21, 2013, 8:40 am
UGATraveler

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Platinum
I flew ZRH-ATL yesterday in BE for the first time on one of the new 1-2-1 configured 767s, the style that have all forward facing seats, not angled. The seat was comfortable and the space was great, but I noticed that the leg rests themselves seemed short to me, and I have short legs. Sometimes there is a footrest at the bottom where you can rest the bottom of your feet, but when I reclined (not fully flat) to watch TV the bottom of the leg rest stopped at the back of my legs, about half way between my calf and ankle so my feet were hanging over..It would get uncomfortable after a while so I would have to switch positions. I tried to find a control to extend the leg rest or some type of fold out footrest, but I could not find it. It very well may have been user error, but that was my experience. I noticed the floor was slanted at an angle, so maybe that was supposed to act as the footrest if you reclined more and maybe I am not the right height to make that work