FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "is ba.com website down / broken / problems today / now ?" consolidated thread
Old Nov 25, 2013, 1:03 pm
JLen

Programs: BAEC Silver; AS Gold; Starbucks Platinum Plus, no Mucci
Updated BA.com site and my iPad

Have recently tried multiple times to conduct searches on the new ba.com website (US) using my iPad(s) and iPod. (For flights, holidays, BAEC information, and etc.)

Seems the website updates have totally ruined the site for Safari users -- I'm using IOS 5, 6, and 7 (no jokes, the different versions on my different devices actually works well, for me) -- but the IOS version doesn't seem to matter. The site is equally unhappy with all versions of Safari. (I can dump all cookies and use private browsing -- no change.)

Not surprisingly, the customer satisfaction survey would NOT load at all when I was ready to answer the questions. (It's as if they KNEW they wouldn't like my responses, or something !!)

Given that many are using "mobile" devices, now (read: tablets not running IE), this is a problem.

Hope they fix this soon. It's seriously annoying. The site was clunky before, but at least it worked.