FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flyertalk/Vielfliegertreff and Lufthansa Dialog 2013 event
Old Nov 19, 2013, 3:12 am
TRAVELSIG
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
What I find it funny is that LH always attribute any negative enhancement to customers wishes, demands and suggestions as if they are liseneing to us in the first place.

I starting to think that Spohr and his team are deaf
I don't get that feeling at all- I do get the feeling that the input is used- perhaps not the way we wanted to be however it is used. At the event there were several people capturing information and there were also staff there because they wanted to hear what we had to say and what management and to say.

At the end of the day- it is their company to run and yet it is also our money to spend.

I think there are a combination of several factors which make this business far more complicated than it ought to be however that is the way it is.

The reduction of the frequent flyer program I cannot see at all how it will help the company unless they also change also corporate structure.

The Dialog was certainly useful and I can say did not leave any doubts in my mind about what the company is doing and how they will do it.