FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - blackberry going to what?
View Single Post
Old Nov 17, 2013, 7:04 am
kapmap

blackberry going to what?

I have a Blackberry but will have to switch to either Android or Apple. I have an ipad which is really just for fun. But since I am familiar with it, it does mean that it will be easier for me to adjust to the apple phone.

However I an getting older and a larger screen would really be helpful. That is the one thing about the blackberry that was so frustrating. It was so small. So I am considering one of the Samsung Galaxy phones.

I have also been on an unlimited internet plan with verizon and will be switching to the 2 gig plan. In all the years I have had the phones I have never even used 1 gig as I don't stream anything or do movies etc. However having unlimited was a safety net. I liked knowing that I could do that.

I have been a customer for a long time and have been offered a loyalty plan for $60 a month including unlimited texting and talk but 2 gig internet and no hotspot which I had considered. If I go over it will be $10 a gig. I am thinking about going this route.

Looking for any information on phones I should consider and any other items I should look into when making the decisions.

Any information is helpful.

Thank you.