FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What does "next flight available" mean on United Airlines?
Old Oct 27, 2013, 5:33 pm
emilio911

Originally Posted by tom911
Probably worse at SFO because of the number of days a year you can be impacted. SFO will go to single runway ops if visibility is poor and cut arrivals 50%. Here you have to think of fog, clouds and rain and at least one of those can be in play any day of the year.
Didn't know that. Thank you Tom!

Originally Posted by Adam1222
Rather than the OP continuing to get angry at people who give answers he doesn't like, or posters casting aspersions on the OP's intentions or his wisdom in booking a 35 minute connection on the last UA flight of the day if he absolutely must get to Vancouver that night and (must fly out of BUR in lieu of the 3 different evening nonstops out of LAX), perhaps we can agree that the answer to whether you will get put on the AC flight is "Maybe," and there is nothing "insulting to anyone's intelligence" about this.
Exactly Adam1222!
At first, I was just trying to know if UA would prefer to give overnight vouchers or would prefer to put me on a codeshare AC flight.

I guess the answer is that they would prefer to give vouchers but it is not impossible that they would let me fly on a codeshare AC.

Last edited by iluv2fly; Oct 27, 2013 at 7:03 pm Reason: merge