FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SCORE ONE for the good guys! I stopped the GA from giving my UG to a non rev.
Old Oct 20, 2013, 5:38 pm
davetravels
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by QueerEyeForDelta
I obviously misread your tone. Sorry, davetravels!
Thanx. Now we can get back to the issue . . . . For the um-teenth time , trying to figure out why the Company simply doesn't care about this enough to enforce it.

As to the general employee population community***, of course, it benefits them not to enforce it, but I can never figure out why the higher ups seem to think it's ok. Don't they care how a HVC feels when they experience this? Don't they care what's going thru their mind during the whole flight when they're sitting in Y stewing, knowing they should have been up front?

I realize that most FT'ers are savvy to this stuff, but, do they figure that most frequent flyers simply accept what's given to them (or not given to them)? Do they figure that, now there are only DL, UA & AA/US, so the customer really has nowhere else to go to?

Why did NW mgt care a lot about this, & these guys just don't?

***Changed from population to community, because Shena UGs also benefit friends and families at times.

Last edited by davetravels; Oct 20, 2013 at 8:50 pm Reason: ***