FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SCORE ONE for the good guys! I stopped the GA from giving my UG to a non rev.
Old Oct 19, 2013, 6:46 pm
HongKonger
Suspended

Programs: DL FO, UA, AA, AsiaMiles, SPG, HHonors
Originally Posted by BumpMeVoucherMeATL
Same f***ing thing happened to me last Sunday in ATL on the last flight out to CLT. Gate agent scanned BP, said I didn't get upgrade. I protested and finally boarded. I told her the people at the Skyclub must have been liars when they said I was number 1 for upgrade and here were 5 spots in first with positive space. She finally came back onto the plane at the last second to give me the new BP. I left my laptop bag in my coach EC seat and waltzed up to first. When the flight was over, some large Jamacian woman was kicking my bag around. Had to wait for half of Y to deplane before I could get my roller board and laptop bag. Complained to Delta, 100 USD useless Richard Andersen special ham sandwich Delta Dollars were issued to me.

P.s. it's not called Business Elite anymore, it's called "non-revs gone wild". That whole section on international flights is one big non-rev party!
Curious why you left the laptop bag?