FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2013 AA Domestic Meals - menus / menu, photos, etc. (consolidated)
Old Oct 15, 2013, 10:45 pm
MrAndy1369

Programs: AAdvantage, MileagePlus, SkyMiles
I'm confused now about several things:

a) Madagascar vanilla ice cream: is this replacing sundaes on transcons? Is it also replacing sludges/brownies&ice-cream on longer midcons that still feature Basic Plus service? Someone upthread mentioned it being offered on some ORD/DFW-SFO flights, as well as DFW-LAX (even though that one is no longer Basic Plus?)

b) Any more reports on recent longer midcon dinner service that's supposed to be Basic Plus? It seems like Basic Plus is now restricted to a few limited routes and/or being phased out, due to someone reporting another longer midcon not getting the full Basic Plus service? I might be wrong, but it's kind of in flux right now, it seems?

c) I thought longer midcon snacks, such as the aforementioned ORD-SEA service, still got a proper "lunch/snack" offering, such as an enchilada? Or is that completely done with and replaced with the smaller snack-style offering that began in fall 2012?

Thanks!