FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anantara Vacation Club: Thoughts & Experiences?
Old Oct 4, 2013, 11:23 am
mango575

Programs: anantara vacation club
Anantara Vacation Club is Awesome

Regarding the post about whether or not to buy Anantara Vacation Club, the answer is "Yes"! if you can afford it.

The properties are second to none. Just Google "Anantara Vacation Resorts" and all of them are 5 stars and the trip advisor comments are almost always 4 to 5 stars.

We bought Anantara Vacation Club Ownership a year and a half ago and used it this past summer and it was wonderful. The customer service is excellent whenever you need to make a booking or change it. It is easy to use you points
at all their properties, including the Chao Praya River Resort and Spa---even if you just buy ownership to save money when you stay at this one property then it is worth it!

We are able to get nights at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club locations too. We did not buy at the level that allows us to stay at the Hilton Hotels. However, I am sure it would be wonderful and that you would book through Anantara rather than Hilton which probably explains why the hilton rep doesn't know about it. Or maybe you get some card from Anantara for that. The hilton reps don't know every detail of every vacation club out there.

Anyway, I travel too much and have my girls in too many dance classes so now I am in debt and unfortunately have to sell my Anantara Vacation Ownership.

Last edited by l etoile; Oct 11, 2013 at 7:13 am Reason: Tos violation removed