FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FIRST Elemis Spa negative feedback
View Single Post
Old Sep 2, 2013, 9:04 am
peck

Programs: BAEC Gold, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by highexpectations
Hi,

Just had a right farce of a phone call to YouFirst. Flying out to Bangkok shortly in First and attempted to book Spa Treatments. However, our connection into Heathrow doesn't arrive until 25 minutes before the Spa closes, so we can't book the treatments due to the fact that we won't get there quickly enough. Asked if there was another fight we could swap on to in order to get to Heathrow earlier and there is. However, it was going to cost us £160 to get our connection flight changed! £160 for 15 minute spa treatments.
So, on to the way home, we arrive into Heathrow early and request to book treatments for the way home after our long flight in First. However, our connection home is 10 minutes after the Spa opens, so again we cannot book any treatments!

Needless to say, have fed back with customer relations. I'll expect a response sometime next year, like my last piece of feedback from flying First.

Cheers BA!
When ANYONE says 'needless to say' all I can think about is Alan Partridge. If BA cough up 10k avios please please return and state that you 'had the last laugh'.