FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "another" "where to sit" post.... (A330 / 747 & E190)
Old Aug 31, 2013, 4:54 pm
orbitmic
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by RedRobin
should choose window or aisle? or center seats? I tend to move a lot, so window would be nice if i have an empty seat next to me, or its easy to "jump over" the person who might be sleeping/full recline. (i had the option of 4b with 4a open so far, or 3d with 3c already picked. I choose that in order to have aisle/aisle setup... def. wanna stay in first cabin)
Window or aisle are a question of personal taste rather than one better than the other, but to answer your question, there is no way you can be sure you will have no neighbour, and if you do, it is definitely quite difficult to climb over your neighbour if you want to go to the bathroom or something. How difficult depends on which NEV version you are getting, with NEV4 (the most recent) the tightest feeling IMHO. So in any case, if you plan on moving a lot I would definitely choose aisle.

Disembarking through 1L or 2L seems to depend, 2L seems more frequent for some reason.