FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "another" "where to sit" post.... (A330 / 747 & E190)
Old Aug 31, 2013, 11:43 am
RedRobin

ok, decided to "splurge" ... found some miles that were going to expire and put them to good use. upgraded from Premium Economy to Business on the gig-cdg (A330) for 24.000miles. I guess wasn't that bad? Now the quest is again, the "best" seat in Business on a A330? Flying solo,... should choose window or aisle? or center seats? I tend to move a lot, so window would be nice if i have an empty seat next to me, or its easy to "jump over" the person who might be sleeping/full recline. (i had the option of 4b with 4a open so far, or 3d with 3c already picked. I choose that in order to have aisle/aisle setup... def. wanna stay in first cabin)

Also, I did seem to see a "1A" seat with no seat next to it, seat guru does not show that. does this seat really exist? how good / bad is it? (AFTER MORE SERARCHING REVIEWS, I DECIDED THIS IS A GLITCH ON THE SEAT MAP.. THEY ARE NOT REAL.

"orbitmic" another question you might know the answer: usually, they will deplane in CDG via (1L) main forward door, or (2L) second door?

last question: now that the transfer from 2E and 2G are "airside" can I have my bottle of water travel with me, without having to throw away? (meaning, if I buy water large bottle after security in my first flight,... I can now keep all my "liquids" (water, can of coke, etc..) for my next flight?) in the past, I remember having to had to throw it away..

thanks again...

Last edited by RedRobin; Aug 31, 2013 at 4:33 pm