FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - J Award > Suite Award
View Single Post
Old Aug 30, 2013, 7:21 am
some dude

Programs: Marriott LT Platinum+Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, Delta Plat, United Silver, AX Biz Cent
Originally Posted by Rusdude
If OP is US-based, is there a reason he should be +65 number and getting charged for international calls if he can just dial a US number which, I believe, routes to the same call center?

The number is (213) 404-0301 (if calling from US). I've called it many times when dealing with award flights and have been under impression that it's a Singapore call center. Technically, it's a long-distance call but most cell phone plans have long-distance included as opposed to international calls to Asia
I've had to call about 5 times due to schedule changes on an award coming up in Feb. Prior to this I've never been on SQ, and have no status. If I call the USA number during normal business hours in Singapore, the call goes to the Singapore call center (helpful). During other hours, sometimes it is clearly going to India (not at all helpful), and one time I even had a girl with a thick Russian accent (helpful), no guess where she was from.

I suspect if you call the SIN number, you get the SIN call center every time.