FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Matching M life Plat to Caesars Diamond?
View Single Post
Old Aug 23, 2013, 8:13 am
Rookie3

Just a bit of line cutting and lounge access? LMAO

I can only speak to Vegas, but that line cutting (cabs, starbucks, restaurants, cashier, clubs and free access for 2 to clubs, which was left out) has been invaluable to me. I also have had many good experiences with the lounges - granted I care more about the quick and voluminous service of premium liquor than the food.

On a couple of busy weekends I recall only being able to use the valet because I was Diamond as well.

To each his own, but Diamond has significant value to me.

Originally Posted by baccarat_king
I haven't seen such an offer in a while. Usually, it occurs in markets such as Atlantic City.

With that being said, it's really easy now to make diamond in one or two days of play at a CZR group property.

Diamond isn't particularly valuable. Everything is based more so off of your theo, so without a good theo; it's just a bit of "line cutting" and diamond lounge access. In the Vegas markets, the diamond lounge experience is very limited (and sub par). In Atlantic City, it's also not so great (but better hours on the weekend); but you are charged per visit until you reach 25K tier.

The only worthwhile benefits (and lounges) in the CZR system are the 7-star lounges. But, 7-star is hardly worth the (stated) benefits.