FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "another" "where to sit" post.... (A330 / 747 & E190)
Old Aug 21, 2013, 2:10 pm
RedRobin

Question "another" "where to sit" post.... (A330 / 747 & E190)

Yes, I have searched and read previous answers, but figured I was not happy enough with the responses, so here I go:

I'm flying outbound on A330 on "S" class (premium economy). Currently, prior to online check in, I was able to see three seats available:

1) bulkhead window
2) bulkhead aisle on center row (left side)
3) middle seat on 3rd and last row of Economy Premium.

Which should I choose and why? I heard that on 777 the first row was bad, due to no foot rest and lack of places to put things... is the same true for A330? Should I choose #3 for now and hope something better opens up for online check in, or #1?

On return flight, I'm on 747 UD. Miraculously I was able to select UD seat 68C. (there were several choices available, but obviously row 65 was not one of them . I did have the option of picking 60C. If all is open, besides row 65, which should I choose? 68C fine, as its close to stairs/deplane? or row 60C or 60A if it opens up?

Last but not lease, on connecting flights, I have Embraer 190. Being that on outbound I am on Premium Economy, I saw that for the connection I have "W" class. Does that mean I will get "front seats" or regular economy seats?

Thanks again for all replies, much appreciated.