FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian Reward: how to claim "CashPoints"
Old Aug 21, 2013, 9:17 am
irishguy28
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by capybara
Unfortunately, in my profile at the Norwegian Reward site, the booking is not listed under "My Reservations".
Of course it's not listed under "My Reservations", because the reservation was made before you requested a Norwegian Reward number, and therefore the reservation does not have any Norwegian Reward number associated with the booking. And neither, from what you have written, have you yet added your new number to the existing booking.

Go to this page: https://www.norwegian.com/ssl/uk/cus...ian/reslookup/

In the "Submit Travel Details" box, enter your Reservation number and Last name in the appropriate box, and hit search. When your reservation is displayed to you, you should easily find a field/box/option where you can enter your Norwegian Rewards number. Once you have done this, your booking will show up under "My Reservations" when you log into your Norwegian Rewards account. Until you manually add the number to your booking, your booking is not associated with any account/number, so of course it won't show up in your account when you are logged in.

If you can't find this, you can add it either during the online checkin process, or when checking in at the airport.