FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No more DirecTv for Summits eff. Aug 1st, 2013
Old Jul 19, 2013, 12:38 pm
German Expat

Programs: UA
Here is the reply I got to my email:

Thank you for contacting Customer Relations and for your loyalty to Frontier Airlines. It is my pleasure to respond.

We understand your disappointment as a Summit member with our decision to remove DirecTV as a complimentary amenity and we appreciate your loyalty to Frontier. As Frontier transitions our business model to that of an Ultra Low Cost Carrier, we are reviewing our product offerings and the costs associated with each program and the benefits we provide. The decision to discontinue providing complimentary DirectTV came out of this review. However, in appreciation of Summit member loyalty and our desire to uphold our commitment to our best customers, we are providing an alternative amenity of one of our onboard snack-box offerings.

Please be assured that we value our Summit customers. This is the first change to our elite benefits in nearly three years. Additionally, we have exempted Summit members from new fees for carry-on bags and onboard beverages. It is our aim to continue providing great value to Summit members who travel with us.

Thank you again for your email. We hope to see you onboard Frontier again soon.

Kind regards,

<removed>
Frontier Airlines Customer Relations