FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bluebird prepaid debit, now with FDIC insurance and paper checks (2013-2014)
Old Jul 14, 2013, 1:07 am
FlightNurse
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by jiffyjiff
Dealing with keystone cops at this location, initial clerk yesterday had to call someone to ring it up. She did, no prob on first trip yesterday. Second trip, first card approved no problem. Second card, above "credit" occurred. Clerk (different from original clerk) stated "we get bad VR's sometimes, maybe try another one". Grabbed a different one of the rack, same thing. Thanked clerk for trying and went on my way.

Who knows. I picked up a couple here and am happy. May try again tomorrow before my flight out of ORD tomorrow PM. Just curious. I have multiple Charlie Victor Sierra's at home that I can acquire at, but only 1x points. Was looking to leverage 2x if possible
Now, since 7-11 is fairly new with VR's I'm guessing they have teething problems with the whole system. To call the cleark "keystone cops" really shows the lack of understanding on what the real issue it.

Lastly what is this Charlie Victor Sierra's crap... Just write CVS, its no secert and its all over the web..