FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Targeted 50-75-100k MR USA Platinum offers going around
Old Jun 27, 2013, 9:44 pm
LovePrunes

About every three to four weeks since January I've been getting the 100k points for $10k spent in 90 days on business plat Amex at my business address. Once in awhile I'll also get a business gold offer for 50k points and $3k spending in 90 days.

I am probably gonna pull the trigger on this 100k one, but I am somewhat nervous about reaching the $10k spend in time, depending on what kind of credit limit they give me...

just closed a bank of america personal Amex and have two other personal Amex's so I wanted to "make room" for this amex in case I would have too many.

Recently had a Surpass Amex for hilton, but cancelled it back to the regular hilton amex. Surpass isn't considered "amex gold" is it?

I am greedy and want the 100k points offer for $5k spending, not $10k spending! How do they decide which combination to offer me, you think? I get these things like junk mail practically, along with one just as often for a prior resident (hasn't lived here in 5 years, was gone before I got here).