FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived: Processing Timelines for 1st Time GE Applications by US Citizens and LPR
Old Jun 18, 2013, 12:45 pm
FlyingHoustonian

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG
Originally Posted by BThumme
If it makes you (or them) feel better, I don't have a house listed technically from the time I was born until the time I was 2.
Well for me, I have multiple homes in multiple countries which caused a few questions during the initial interview 5 years ago. Back in teh day for the old TS check it took quite the extra pages and time during the interview to go over everything, but OPM never wanted a gap in living, even if one was deployed in the military or a student or somehow doing a summer camp or something like that.

I don't think CBP is that bad, especially since mine went through with no problems, but we were just trying to figure out, other than bureaucracy, what could cause a somewhat-non-standard delay.

Last edited by FlyingHoustonian; Jun 18, 2013 at 1:33 pm