FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Connection time/logistics-Domestic & International at EWR {Archive}
Old Jun 13, 2013, 11:46 am
swdke

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, BA, DL, CO, UA, F9, AS, SPG, HHonors Gold, WN, Club Carlson Gold,
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
Should be ok as you're just changing terminals, no customs/immigration or anything. Only issue is having to take the AirTrain between terminals (no A->B bus IIRC, someone please correct me if I'm wrong).

But - flying that late in the day would worry me greatly, especially on UX where delays mount and they're the first to take ATC delays. I'd try to get on an earlier flights.
Yes, with the flight being late in day, and possibilities of ATC delays, I am indeed concerned. However, fights are ticketed, so I have to hope for the best. Basically just trying to get a heads up on what I might face if there are delays.

I am hoping there really is an A to B bus. The United map says there is, but there is little chatter about it here on FT. Granted, I've found some confirmation here on FT about such an A to B bus, but not enough to give me confidence.