FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Connection time/logistics-Domestic & International at EWR {Archive}
Old Jun 13, 2013, 11:37 am
UA-NYC
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by swdke
I've booked a ticket on United with a UA flight from DAY-EWR on United, and connecting to an SAS flight in terminal B3 to CPH. If the DAY-EWR flight is on time, I'll have 1 hr. 45 min. connection time, will this be enough time to connect? How much time should it generally take? If my flight is delayed an hour, should I still make my connection? Will be traveling mid-week during first weekend in September. Flight time into EWR arrives at 9:45 PM, and my SAS flight departs at 11:30 PM. There seems to maybe be an airside shuttle from A to B3 according to the United maps for EWR. Just wondering if anyone knows if 1 hr. 45 min. is enough, and at what point am in trouble if my DAY-EWR is late? Thanks.
Should be ok as you're just changing terminals, no customs/immigration or anything. Only issue is having to take the AirTrain between terminals (no A->B bus IIRC, someone please correct me if I'm wrong).

But - flying that late in the day would worry me greatly, especially on UX where delays mount and they're the first to take ATC delays. I'd try to get on an earlier flights.