FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aman Canal Grande, Venice, Italy
View Single Post
Old Jun 13, 2013, 8:06 am
Kagehitokiri
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Larkin
Some good friends of mine arrived at Aman Venice yesterday. They said it is gorgeous and so far ( after one day) great service. However they said not fully functioning. No air conditioning so the hotel supplied a fan for their room.... I will let you know the rest of their feedback when they share it with me. They are very discerning so it will be very good commentary.
Originally Posted by Blackbook
On room categories, FYI, only Palazzo Stanza and above have full views of the canal. The Chamber rooms have partial views.
Originally Posted by Blackbook
Since we have two posts going on Aman Venice, it maybe helpful to mention that it has been confirmed that only Palazzo Stanza and above categories have full Canal views. In contrast to Aman's online marketing which states these rooms have "beautiful views" of the Canal, Palazzo Chamber rooms have views of the private garden and partial views of the Canal (I presume this means that they either are on the side of the building or to the lower floors of the Garden building). Palazzo Bedrooms have views of the garden or no view to speak of. It would probably then be recommended that one books the Stanza and above category if one wants a room with that classic view of Venice.
interesting. would have been helpful if i had saved hotel plans.

"Almost all the Palazzo Chambers offer beautiful views of the Grand Canal."
'almost all' as well
you realize canal view is not a reason to stay right?
straight on view are from behind garden.
for canal front, besides top suite, almost none if any.

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Jun 13, 2013 at 8:22 am