FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex Wal-Mart Bluebird cardholders BEWARE (Purchase Protection)
Old Jun 6, 2013, 6:03 pm
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by DKetch76
Under the blue bird card american express terms, hidden! Implied?
1. You are treated as criminal until proved guilty!
2. You are treated as the wrongful party!

Everyone share this, i'm not on facebook however feel free to link my info. You want prof i'll show and share pictures of the products. Pm me post on 2coolfish, il find you

look at wal-marts blue bird credit card features, disputed trans action!!! Nothing but lies!
Sincerely
2 be 1 ask 1
Its like saying hey I rented a car with my Chase MC Debit Card, I got into an accident and low and behold I found out afterwards the debit card doesnt have CDW, thats the 1st time I ever used a MC where I wasnt covered

Pt is a DC is NOT a CC, I would never expect the issuer of my DC to act as if I had a CC, no matter who issued the DC

You seem to think since it says Amex on it , then all the protections Amex gives to its CCs and Charge cards should also be given to those with the BB. When you got your BB did it come with a leaflet explaining all of the beenies you get with it?Mine didnt = I didnt expect anything from a BB then say from my Banks DC. If you sent ca$h would you expect the US Govt to go to bat for you.

You should be thrilled that BB(Amex) is even trying to help you I doubt anty Bank would have done so. Seems you have learnt the hard way why not to send a check or use a DC to buy things Especially from eBay or Amazon.

Good luck in getting any of your money back