FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Everything You Wanted to Know About Where to Sit on the Airbus A320
Old Jun 5, 2013, 7:56 pm
JOSECONLSCREW28

Originally Posted by Y..
Could anyone that's actually flown in one of these new seats give me some feedback? My hubby and I will be flying United for the very first time in early July. Unfortunately, he fractured his pelvis in 4 places in a very bad accident about 3 years ago and it's never healed correctly. He has a lot of trouble sitting on anything hard. How are the bottom of these new seats? Is there any cushion in that area? He is bringing a blow up seat ring just in case (no it's not attractive but it's the only way he could fly on Airtran a year back, their seats are not very comfortable even to me).

I would appreciate any feedback, good or bad, on these new Recaro seats.

Thanks so much,
Y..
I haven't flown on it so I can't tell you if the seats are comfortable or not, however UA ordered the comfort package of these seats which are supposed to provide more comfort then the base model version etc. However as of right now only 1 A320 has been reconfigured with these seats, so your chances are pretty good you'll get an A320 with the old configuration, seats etc.