FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW
View Single Post
Old Jun 5, 2013, 7:56 am
thelostshark

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Originally Posted by chicaloca453
I think I've held on to my points for too long. I wanted Hyatt gift cards and they were gone. I went back to redeem for Marriott and they're gone now too. Virtually all gift card rewards have evaporated. Any clue if they'll be back? I wanted enough to post for $400 in Marriott cards so they'd (hopefully) send it with tracking. Seems I heard in the past that $400 was the magic number for them to track them. Anyway, now that I have enough points everything I want is gone. It seems like the value of mypoints has evaporated for now.

If anyone notices the hotel cards are back, please post a heads up here.
Marriott GC's are back, at least for $50 & $75. None for $100 in my account. But I'd think they'd be back too in semi-short order.

I take it from your post that you ordered more than one GC at a time? It never occurred to me to do that. Seems like a good idea, altho the way I accumlate points (slowly), I guess the risk is that they'd increase the points required for a GC yet again ... tls