FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priceline bidding price finder [BidPriceCheck]
Old May 19, 2013, 1:09 pm
coolwulf
Former Company Representative, BidPriceCheck

Priceline bidding price finder [BidPriceCheck]

Update:
We are very glad to announce the rental car minimum bidding price service at BidPriceCheck.com. Now after the login, you will be greeted with the selection page for "bidding hotel service" and "bidding rental car service". You can go ahead use either service to find the minimum bidding price. Enjoy.

After months of preparation, we finally push forward a new service to help you find the minimum bidding price at Priceline for hotels:

Nothing fancy, it's just like betterbidding or biddingfortravel, which we all help you save money on Priceline, but we built an even more comprehensive database and we have our experienced expert to help you to find the lowest bidding price for your specific travel dates.

Try it at:

http://www.bidpricecheck.com

Happy bidding!

Screenshot:

Tutorial on using BPC

BidPriceCheck (BPC) is the ultimate service to help you find the minimum bidding price on Priceline when using its "Name Your Own Price" (NYOP) service.

Here we try to go through step by step to tell you how to use this service.

1. Figure out where to stay on Priceline's NYOP zone map
In this example, I want to stay in Toronto, ON, Canada for a weekend. After input the city information on Priceline's NYOP service, I see such a map:

Since I'm going to visit wonderland adventure park, I decide to choose the zone which is close to it, and this zone is zone number 16.
You need to click the zone number which you want to stay to see what are the star levels available for this zone:

Where I find the highest star available for this zone is 3*. So I cannot bid over 3*.

2. Go to BidPriceCheck(BPC) to submit my inqury
At the moment, BPC is an invitation-based service and you need to obtain an invitation code to sign up.

After sign in, you will see the service selection page.

Select "Bidding Hotel Room"

In the state or region selection page,

Select "Canada"

In the bidding info page, select city "Toronto", hotel star (for me, 3*) and corresponding travel dates

You will be prompted with the confirmation page

After you press the submit, you will see the "success" page, meaning your inqury is successfully submitted to BPC.

3. Check your email in 5 - 10 minutes
You shall recieve the minimum bidding information such as follows:

4. Go ahead and bid with the suggested amount
We can see from the previous email that the minimum bidding price is $60 for my travel dates. Then I just go to Priceline's NYOP service page and put this amount in the bidding price box:

5. Buy points
Each inquery will cost 1 point, and you need to use Paypal to buy points.

6. Get the hotel with the minimum bidding price!

Feel free to share this tutorial with your friends or on your blog.

Last edited by coolwulf; Sep 5, 2014 at 8:05 am