FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA: now 40k, plus other offers as they appeared.[9.2011 - 5.2013]
Old May 17, 2013, 8:18 am
crimson12

Originally Posted by keirnna
Thanks for the information. Any reason why you say it would be easier to get the Visa? Especially since I still hold it? Despite the two-browser trick being dead I should be able to get both the bonus on the Citi Executive and a Platinum Visa or AMEX right?
I have been holding off on my next rounds of apps as I try to figure out this very question! The best answer seems to be "yes" -- people here have said "no more than two apps within 60 days", but I've also PM-ed the guy who wrote the "Bible" on the Citi AA cards in the old thread and he seemed to think you could apply for both. Of course I think you are getting seriously into YMMV territory with the Citi cards nowadays. I think I will apply for both cards because who knows how long the offers will last -- I wouldn't want to wait 65 days just to find out the deals have died in the meantime.

This is a long and somewhat unhelpful answer but my suggestion is to go for it; at least, that's what I'm going to do.