FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA: now 40k, plus other offers as they appeared.[9.2011 - 5.2013]
Old May 13, 2013, 12:05 pm
dogbyte

I applied on 5/6/2013. I sent a secure message after receiving the card asking about the signup offer. This is the reply I got.

You will receive a statement credit of up to $150.00 on American Airlines purchases within 12 months of the account opening. The dollar amount of the American Airlines purchase(s) will be matched with a statement credit up to $150.00. Eligible American Airlines purchases are defined as the purchase of items billed by American Airlines as merchant of record. Products or services that do not qualify are car rentals, hotel reservations, American Airlines VacationSM packages, purchases of American Airlines AAdvantageŽ miles, duty free purchases, and AA CargoSM products and services.

You can earn 1 additional mile per dollar on American Airline purchases made using this card within 12 months.

You can earn 45,000 bonus miles after making $5000.00 in purchases using this card within 4 months of the date the account was established. This offer will expire on 9/6/2013.

Bonus miles are reported from the billing statement on which the purchase requirement is met.