FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA: now 40k, plus other offers as they appeared.[9.2011 - 5.2013]
Old May 13, 2013, 10:18 am
arlflyer

Originally Posted by Kat007
I spoke to another person who kept me on hold for a while while investigating the matter (I don`t mind to wait in such cases). She then said they didn`t have passes anymore and were going to either find a way to send them or compensate with miles (she didn`t know when though). Don`t know who to believe after so many different stories.
1) Read a couple pages back here, there is no rhyme or reason to how Admiral's Club passes get sent out, but the consensus is that it's done by a third-party fulfillment agency and processed in batches, usuall a couple full months after the app is approved.

2) On that last point, the implication is that you getting all feisty at a Citi person isn't going to help anything.

3) People calling up and going nuts about minutiae of an offer that expired literally YEARS ago are going to be the ones who end up blowing up the whole deal, if it hasn't happened already (reports coming in that Citi is shutting this thing down, see posts from a couple days ago).

AC passes are the least valuable part of the deal anyhow. Just be happy with the 50k in all honesty. Get an AMEX plat if you need club access.