FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA: now 40k, plus other offers as they appeared.[9.2011 - 5.2013]
Old May 13, 2013, 9:12 am
Kay_nyc

Programs: Mileage Plus, Aadvantage, Skymiles, Marriott, Priority Club, SPG, Amtrak, Hertz
Originally Posted by Kat007
Citi bank is a joke. I opened 2 AA accounts in early March with 2 Admiral passes confirmed for both personal and business. I haven`t received them and called at least 10 times. I was told different stories: wait, go to Admiral club and get them there, we don`t offer them anymore, etc. I spoke to a rude customer relations person at Business accounts Sheena at Maryland office, team 46, who said the are not giving me any passes. I felt like she works there not to solve issues but harm Citi`s reputation. After I meet the spending req, I am gone. No more Citi b/s.
I opened my account in late February, and I only received the passes a few weeks ago. They came right after I met the minimum spend. I agree, this seems to be a a new perk for AA - the passes are little printed pieces of paper. But you might still get them.