FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Comfort+ Seating
View Single Post
Old May 6, 2013, 7:57 am
jr1202sr

Originally Posted by rwoman
I could not tell you how many more inches of legroom Row 20 has over Row 17, but it may be a bit better...I'm usually on the 764s. Keep in mind, with 17 or 20, they have immoveable armrests and the seat is narrower...may be a concern if you're a "big" guy.

Row 20 recline is not quite as good as row 21 or the rest of EC, but IME, it does recline.

Per post #1 (please do some research as that thread is current, includes links, and I get tired of repeating myself ), I've posted comments here: LINK and LINK
I do appreciate your time and help. Moved to Row 20 from 17 for the extra legroom. Both will have the same width.

On a separate topic I was reviewing my Outbound FLIGHT: DL 174 (ATL-AMS) on a A320 and the seat map shows the empty seats in Row 10 on this Plane as 10 D + F and NOT Seats C + G. Thus Making seats 11C and 11G not as attractive and Seats 11D +F more attractive. Anyone seen this before?

I have reviewed the thread and couldn't find this anywhere else. Is the seat map wrong? I could take 10A if that has as much room and not worry about it, but wanted to alert others what I saw so nobody gets a bad surprise.