FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Southwest Status Match. Colorado Residents Only.
Old Mar 11, 2013, 2:27 pm
powercat9133

Southwest Status Match. Colorado Residents Only.

Long time stalker here wanting to give back to the Colorado Residents out there who have elite status with United or Frontier. I received an email today stating that Southwest will match the status you have with United or Frontier for Colorado Residents only. With all the competition at Denver International Airport, I am not surprised that Southwest is doing whatever they can to draw passengers away from the other two main carriers. I do apologize in advance for the copy and paste for as I am not completely technically sound with screenshots.

We have an exciting opportunity for Colorado Rapid Rewards® Members who have elite status through the United Airlines MileagePlus® or Frontier EarlyReturns® programs! Through April 30, 2013, MileagePlus Premier® and EarlyReturns Ascent or Summit members can get complimentary Rapid Rewards A-List Membership!

As an A-List Member, you will enjoy special privileges designed to make your travel experience easier, faster, and more enjoyable than ever, including:

Priority Boarding
Fly By® Priority Check-in and Security Lane Access (where available)
25% Earning Bonus
Dedicated A-List Membership Phone Line
Standby Priority
To take advantage of this elite status match, submit the following to [email protected]:

A copy of your current, valid MileagePlus Premier or EarlyReturns Ascent or Summit membership card or statement
Your first and last name
Phone number
Rapid Rewards account number
Enter "Colorado Status Match Offer" in your subject line
To avoid delays, please ensure that your request includes all of the above information. Please note that your e-mail submission cannot exceed five megabytes (5MB).

Don't miss out on this opportunity to match your elite status today!