FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency London the Churchill REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Feb 18, 2013, 5:18 pm
777 global mile hound
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
So you're not having any of the problems that numerous other posters have been having?
Probably one of the best stays in years here with no dramas
Absolutely no problems whatsoever though some may be annoyed by the evenings food offerings offered in only one of the two lounges
The only thing I can think of that may bother some is the more recent policy change and removal of all beverages from In room mini bars
Word on the street is some guests are freaking out others delighted to have the free space
I believe in early conversation they are planning to fill bars by request only and custom order what folks want to order up
This might have bothered me had I been traveling with guests that didnt want to call up room service and wait
However most hours the club lounge is at your disposal for those who have access
Because I was traveling alone with my own bottled water I actually prefer this
Especially as I tend to come back from area restaurants and like to store leftovers
As always everything will be subjective good or bad in the eyes of the beholder

I can clearly say that the shining star at this property is Simona the asst manager of the front office.When there are challenges this is your go to person folks.She is up there with some of the best Hyatt associates anywhere in the world.Heres to hoping The Churchill keeps her onboard for a long time to come!