FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency London the Churchill REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Feb 18, 2013, 5:13 am
klakhav

Programs: UA Million Miler,Hyatt-Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Club Carlson, National-Exec.
Horrible experience - checked out early

I checked in yesterday at Hyatt Churchill for 3 nights stay and had a horrible experience so I checked out early.

First of all, I called before arrival to make sure my room was ready and I was told it was. This was around 11 AM. When I got there, my room was not ready and I had to wait for over 1.5 hour to get the keys.

The lounge (only one open) was full to the brim with kids and women in hijab. Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against women in hijab but if you want to make sure men don't look at you, why not take your food and go back to your room and eat in peace. Well, it is none of my business.

There were kids running around up and down the hallway, I was on the 9th floor and I got so frustrated with my lounge experience and kids running up and down that I checked out Today.

I think the good days of this hotel are behind it. I have checked into a Marriott as I am still here for several more days.

My experience at this hotel was not good!